Saturday, May 26, 2007


Good morning! It's finally a holiday weekend, a long weekend! And what do I have planned for today? Well, I guess I'm going to do some house work... laundry is already started. And vacuum, sweep the floors and so on... Later on this afternoon we have a graduation party to attend. If I ever get my butt up, away from my puter, I should accomplish this all... :)

Anyhow, I've been visiting this blog lately called, "I made this today..." and I just luv her style... She is from the UK and she is a great designer, scrapper, and alterer. She designed this adorable paper kit yesterday; isn't it sweet?!! You can check out her blog here http://i-made-this-today.blogspot.com/

Have a great day! And remember, don't worry, be scrappy!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails