Monday, August 13, 2007

Sharing my ADSR Challenge #9 LO! The challenge was to scrap an embarrassing moment.
And well... this girl has all kinds of embarrassing moments(LOL!), so I took the most recent and scrapped it! This pic was taken this last weekend in Green Bay. My Mom, sister and I got away for the weekend to scrap. (Boy, did we have fun!) Anyhow, we ended up really needing to shop for scrapbook supplies, at closing time, in our jammies! It was a hoot! My Mom was still in street clothes, but my sister and I decided we didn't have time to change back into our street clothes. Heck! The store would of closed and we would have missed all those great sale prices!! LOL!
Yep! We are addicted scrappers!

Credits:
Peekaboo Oops 3 by Tracy Ann
Paraphernalia Ribbon Fun by Tracy Ann
Tied up in Knotz by Designing on the Edge
Takin' Notes by Shannon Lee
Doodles Freebie by Taci Sims
Fonts: Bernard MT Condensed, Lucida Handwriting & Arial

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails