Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's Sunday again1 :)

Good morning! I so hope your Sunday is off to a wonderful start! Mine has been... I woke early to get a jump on my day... lots to do! We are throwing a Birthday party for my niece Jenna today, so I'm hoping to get all my Sunday morning chores done before then, like posting on my blog, my ironing, and some laundry. I'm also gonna bake a confetti cake for Jenna.
So I must get snappin'!
But, before all that, I wanted to share a couple of pics of my Emma's bunny Thumper. Remember, how little she was when we first adopted her? Well, she has really grown over the last couple of months, and her ears have lopped down. She is such cool bunny and is fittin' in nicely around this zoo. I'm sharing two pics of our Thumper, one from the first day of adoption and a recent one. Cute hey?

I'm also sharing a few pics from yesterday's activities. Jenna, Emma and I played a little tennis, which was loads of fun since Emma and Jenna have never played before. I figured it would be a great activity that wouldn't cost me a penny. We really enjoyed ourselves in the Summer sun.
And here are some pics from a party we attended last night. It a party that is thrown every year by some friends of ours. It's an evening of friends, food and fireworks. It was a great time and very relaxing. The fireworks display was amazing; they topped our local fireworks by far! I'm thinkin' the city should hire these guys next year! Heee! Heee!


Well, on to some digi scrappin' talk. :)
Have you been over to check out this weeks new goodies in the Pixel Gypsy Shop? Well, if you haven't, you are missing out! There are loads again!!! Here is Sherrie's new whimsical and fun kit, "Mad Love." Isn't it just wonderful? It totally reminds of Elsie Flannigan's design work; what do you thing? And of course I had to scrap with it pronto! :)

And here is a scrap of mine, using this fun kit:

And here are a few more of my LOs since my last post:

This one is for the BOCT - Round II:

Well, I guess that's it for today. I must get going on those chores and I need to get the cake baked. Tah! Tah! :)
Have a wonderful Sunday and week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails