Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Morning all! I have some great news to share... I've accepted a guest CT spot with Creations by Rachel at Punky Pear Designs.(Her designs can also be found at Gotta Pixel.) I had purchased a number of her gorgeous kits a couple weeks back and mentioned my interest in CTing for her, and I was surprised to hear she had a spot open. Anyhow, she offered me a spot, and I couldn'nt' resist accepting! I am so excited and honored to be a part of her team and to have the opportunity to play with her creations! Her designs are top-notch, gorgeous and totally my style!
So, let me show you a few of her creations, that I've scrapped with so far! This one is called Squid Ink, and I can only give you the sneak peak for now... It will be hitting Plunky Pear real soon, so keep your eye on the shop!!!! It's full of fun, color and life!
Here are a couple of my scraps... the perfect kit for my vacation and pool pics!

OMG! And check out this beauty; isn't it breath-taking?!!! This will definately be the one kit you'll need to purchase for scrappin' all those Fall pics!!! This one is available and can be found in her shops now!!! So whatcha waitin' for, go make it yours!!!

*All images are totally clickable to the store and for credits.
Well, I have to head off to work for the day. Have a good one! And thanx for stopping in!!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails