Friday, November 12, 2010

New Kit!!!

Happy Friday all! I so hope you have wonderful plans for the upcoming weekend!
Any plans to scrap?  Well, here are some amazing new goodies for you to check out and pick up; maybe they'll inspire a layout or two. (No maybes about it, I know they will!)

This Scrap Matters fun family collab by Creations by Rachael and Inspirations From Day is packed full of unique elements! Geared at family gatherings of all sorts, this versatile jumbo colab will also work with pictures of all sorts; kids, picnics, summertime, outdoors, neighborhood, new house, even apple picking!





 And here are a couple of my scraps with this wonderful collab. Oh, and I must mention that both of my LOs are in the QP bundle above! Wooot! So, if you like my LOs below and you are a QP lover, you can scoop them up, pop your pics in them, and whala, you've preserved some wonderful memories!


And for all those scrappers with boys, this one is for you!
It's Sk8er Boy by Creation By Rachael.
Grab your board and your hoodie and get ready for a totally tricked out ride. Amateur and pro skaters alike will love the metal grinding, graffiti writing, today's teen feel of this kit. It's perfect for skaters and any their grunge loving teenager out there.



I haven't had the pleasure of scrappin' this one yet, but may do so... I have some skateboarding pics of my Emma which would be a good match with this kit...

Anyhow, that about sums it up for me today.  I'll be back soon though!
Happy Scrappin'!!! And thanks for visiting! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails