Monday, June 11, 2007

Good morning! Okay, I'm feeling a bit under the weather today; I think I over did it yesterday by washing a couple of windows! (My doctor would not be happy with me!!!) But, it drives me nutzo to sit still! I have to feel like I've accomplished something in my day... (I got this lovely trait from my Mother; she is the same way.) I typically don't mind this drive of mine, but when I'm suppose to be taking it easy, it is too hard to sit still. It does come in handy most of the time, but not after having surgery.... But, I'm feeling awfully sore today, so I will sit here at my puter, maybe go buy some groceries, and later today I have a hair appoitment. No washing windows!
I would probably feel better too, if I could actually sleep through the night. But, the throbbing wakes me... such is life! They did prescribe pain pills, but I really hate taking them. I toke one Friday night and ended up sleeping sitting up, because it was throbbing so bad.... It was a long night...
Well, I'll probably back later today. Heck, what else can I do?...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails