Friday, June 29, 2007

Good morning people... I must share with you all, Sherrie Piegdon's new set of "Roll With it" Templates. I got to play with one before it hit the shop, and OMG! The roll, tears, and shadows are unbelievably realistic; and perfectly placed!!! You seriously have to give them a try! You can pick them up at http://www.pixelgypsydesigns.com/Content/Catalog/Product.aspx?guid=311d0b7b-242d-4b09-85ff-ba996970cc7c



Here is the LO I created with it! See... told you it was cool!!! :) Well, and then there is my daughter's sweet cheeks!!! She is my whole world, which tops off the LO!!

Credits:
Template: Roll with It 3 Template by Sherrie Piegdon
All Papers: Tathered Summer Papers by Sherrie Piegdon
Flowers: Jumbo Flowers by Sherrie Piegdon
Borders: Glitterati Scalloped Borders by Sherrie Piedgon
Bent Film Strip: In Transit Kit by Sherrie Piegdon
Tag: Notions by Sherrie Piegdon
Frame: Black 10 px from PSE
Painted Overlay on Pic: Green Painted Overlay (unknown designer)
Font: Title - SP Holly Guaccamole
Font: Journaling - Pea Martha

I have the day off of work!!! And my plans for today... Well, I did my laundry last night, cleaned the liter box and swept the basement floor. So, that much I have accomplished... But, my cleaning lady never showed yesterday , so maybe I'll be doing alot more cleaning then planned... :( (I sure hope everything is okay with her!) Otherwise, I have some carpet shampooing to do this morning and then and Emma and I are off to help my Mom with some lawn work and the washing down of the outside of her house.

Now tomorrow, we are having Emma's Girl Scout Troop over for a pool party and camping adventure. Jeanie and I set the tents up last night, so we are good to go! And Sunday, well... I hope to do some more carpet shampooing and then relax with some paper scrapn'... And of course, in between all this, I plan to do some digi scrapn'! :)

Off to post my LO to DST. Later people! :)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails