Wednesday, June 13, 2007

OMG! I had a BIG surprise of an e-mail from a designer by the name of Sherrie Pigdeon. Sherrie has her own store called http://www.pixelgypsydesigns.com/
and her blog is at http://pixelgypsydesigns.blogspot.com/. Go check out her store, she has a care-free and fun style to her designs.

Anyhow, her e-mail stated she saw my LOs in the gallery over at DST and wanted to know if I would be a Guest CT for her, for the remainder of June and then July. Let's just say, I freaked! I couldn't believe what I was reading! I'm not saying my LOs suck, but I still have soooo much more to learn when it comes to digi scrapn'... I have never been a CT before and honestly didn't know if I could handle it... But, being the go-getter that I am, I said yes! Heck! Her design work is soooo my style and she is a very friendly and down-to-earch kind of gal. It's gotta be, meant to be! (I am so lookn' forward to this Sherrie!) So, now it's time to play!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails