Wednesday, July 11, 2007


Holy Crap! I'm a digi scrapn' fool!!! But, I'm trying get myself all ready to rip for the big race. :) Anyhow, here is a LO I created tonight, and I must so I'm pretty darn proud of it! I really dug into my stash for this one...but every now and then I just really enjoy flippn' through my Z drive to see what's been stashed there! (Which is way too much!)

And now... I best step away from the puter! I'm in need of some snuggle time with my Emma! :)

Credits:
Green Background Paper: EveryDay Solids by Corina Nielsen
Aqua Torn Paper: Manic Monday Freebie by Corina Nielsen
Star Borders: Star Borders by Carrie Bombria w/ Lilly Pie Designs
Paper Stars: Kinda Trashy Shapes by Lauren Reed
Paper Border: Paper Borders by Corina Nielsen
Aqua Paint Stroke: Paint Strokes by Tabby Lewis
Trim: Crafty Trims Vol. 1 by Tiff Brady
So Adorable Quote: A Valentine For You Sample by Tina Chambers
Font: Arial

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Totally gorgous Laurie!! I really love this layout! And I'm completely drooling over that background paper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails