Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Gggggzzzz.... I so need to redo my blog header! I just need change, ever-so-often, and it's time! I'm gonna have to work on that!!!

Anyhow, I wanted to share a few of The Pixel Gypsy's(a/k/a Sherrie Piegdon) new products! She is so on fire with her designing lately, heck I can feel the heat and she is a whole state away!!! So, here are her latest...
And she has a Creative Team Call going on right now too! You can read more about it, over at her blog. But, I'm here to say (because I'm on her CT), that she is one awesome designer! She is always coming up with something new and unique, and it is designed to a "T"! And Sherrie, is a great person... a true person... a great friend! So don't be shy, head on over to her blog and join in on the fun! I'll be there too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails