Sunday, August 19, 2007

Good evening all you crazy people! How was your weekend? Mine was great!!! I got quiet a bit done around the house, and it feels good to have had a productive weekend for a change. I have a fresh hair cut, so I'm back to lookn' sassay, instead of shaggy! :) I had a wonderful time with my niece Jenna and daughter Emma, and even found time to go out for dinner with the dear hubby! See... told you, I had a great weekend!!!

Oh, and I even whipped me up a new header! I used a number of my favorite LOs in my header; kept it pretty clean otherwise. I like it! Change is a good thing!

Well, we are entering into the last week of the Amazing Digi Scrap Race... I'm so sad... :( It really has been a wonderful experience! (Guess I'll have to watch for some designer challenges, to fill the void...) If you want to check out our(mine and Sherrie Piegdon's) experiences and LOs through out the race, head on over to our race blog.

Well, I'm off to snuggle with my Emma on the couch! Tah! Tah! And have a great Sunday evening!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails