Sunday, August 26, 2007

Good Sunday morning! It's about 5:15 a.m. here, and I started my day today at about 4:00 a.m. My darn kitty, Carmel, wanted me out of bed! Carmel is too funny... when he wants me up, he jumps up on my bed and starts strumn' on my chest. (He is such a goofy kitty!) I really don't mind gettn' up this early, because the house and is quiet and I can be here on my puter, without any interuptions. (It's a great way to start my day!)
Well, yesterday was a very productive day. I got our 4 seasons porched cleaned, which included washing 10 windows!!! Uhgggg! But, boy it looks beautiful and so inviting. And I so luv the feeling of accomplishment! Emma had her cousin Karissa over for the day, so they went to the park and then came back and swam in the pool. Then later on, Tony came home and we all went out for dinner at a local Bar & Grill. I even talked my Mom into coming with, which was good for her and me! After how many days of rain, it was good for her to get out of the house.
Oh, I squeezed this lil' number into my day yesterday, too! (Heck! Gotta get in some digi scrapn' time!) I used all Pixel Gypsy Design products on this one; all of her products work so well together. I am so happy and lucky, to be on her CT! Just look at this page!
Isn't she just a designer with detail?!!


Background Paper: Paper Basics-Grid and Dually Noted by Pixel Gypsy Designs

Stars: Torn Apart by Pixel Gypsy Designs

Ribbons: Twisted Sista Ribbons by Pixel Gypsy Designs

Tab: Tabbed-Boy by Pixel Gypsy Designs

Border: Glitteratis Scallopped by Pixel Gypsy

Fonts: 2Peas 4th of July & 2Peas Billboard

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails