Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Well, I survived another migraine! Although, for awhile yesterday, I wasn't sure if I would!
My head hurt so bad, I just wanted to cry!!! Instead, I took some ibuphren and laid down at about 10:30 a.m., and when I awoke at 2:30 p.m. in the afternoon, it was alot better. (I still can't believe I slept that long! But, those darn migraines take it all out of me!) Anyhow, this moring I'm feeling pretty darn good! No migraine and no tummy ache!
(I sure hope my whole day stays this way!!!) :)

I want to share my LO, or should I say our LO, that Sherrie and I created for the most recent ADSR challenge. (Remember I was to choose the paper, pics & title and then send on over to Sherrie to embellish?) Well, it's complete and is so cool! Just like I pictured it would be, when I first started the LO! Sherrie did a superb job on embellishing it!!! (I knew she would though, just because I luv her style!) Anyhow, check it out! Isn't it cool?! I printed it right away and added it to our Puerto Rico Vacation album! Thank you Sherrie for adding your beautiful touch!!!

Credits:
Background paper: Paper Basics Blush Chablis by The Pixel Gypsy (a/k/a Sherrie Piegdon)
Cluster Frames 2 by Fernili
Title Font: JailbIrD JenNA
Sun Charm & Leather Flower Trim by Michelle Coleman
Everything else by Christina Renee

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Hey....don't give me ALL the credit! You started the layout off beautfiully.....you know how it goes, it's easy to drape beautiful clothing on a great frame!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails