Sunday, September 16, 2007

Good Sunday morning to the world!!! I have been up and at it since about 4:30 a.m.; our kitty Carmel wanted me out of of bed and kept at me until I got up... (Goofy kitty!)

Although, I certainly don't mind because it gave me the opportunity to finish up this LO (Big Third Grader) for the challenge over at Lucky Charms CT Club , Bren Boone's to CT blog. :) I just couldn't pass up her challenge!
Credits can be found here.
Well, I don't have much planned for today... get my ironing done and then I guess I may go outside with the girls and enjoy the Fall cool, crisp air(Bbbbrrrrr...the temp is 49 degrees right now! But, it will warm up.) There is nothing like Fall pics!

Off to check out what's going on over at Pixel Gypsy CT fourm... (I hope I haven't missed anything...)


Tah! Tah! And have a great Sunday!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails