Friday, October 19, 2007

OMG! Has it been week since I've posted here?!!! Naughty me!!!! But, seriously I've been without a puter at home for 3 days, so.... that's part of the reason. Otherwise, I have just been busy, busy, busy... I was kind of nice not having a puter, actually. (Sort of...) It's amazing what you all get accomplished when you are not spending all your time at the puter.

So, what did I do with this extra time?... Well, I did stuff around the house, spent some extra time with my Mom and with my Emma. So, time spent well!!!

I did squeeze a couple of LOs in since my last post, because I have PSE at work too. So, I got my fix by scrappn' on my lunch hour. These are 2 of my latest... And credits can be found at my DST Gallery.


Oh, and did you hear about the Fiesta going on over at ScrapArtist this weekend?!!! I so gotta be there! I luv the store and the of the designers. Just click on the image below and you can join in on the fun! See you there!

And one more thing... Check out this blog (Mrs. Wresh). I'm not even sure how I found her blog, but I am so glad I did! Lately I have been so luvn' what we digi scrappers call "magic", "sprinkles", or "fairy dust". And I found Mrs. Wresh has just the perfect sets of them coming out at Scrapbook-Elements this Sunday, 10/21/07. And if you head on over to her blog you can receive a sample of her "fairy dust."(Be sure and so thank you!) See... aren't they pretty!!! :)

Okay, enough for now... I'll be back though! Tah! Tah! :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails