Thursday, November 1, 2007

Good evening! And tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!! I can't believe I survived the week! It's been a bit crazy, with a sick child, sick kitty and then Halloween... But, I'm still kickn'...

I decided I needed some time to scrap tonight, so I did just that! I finished up two LOs for my CT spot over at Pixel Gypsy Designs and got a couple of pics from our Halloween festivities, spruced up for my blog.
See....

This LO includes a pic of my boss and his Grandson.
Credits found at DST.

And this one is of my Emma & Jenna climbing the rock wall at
Town Country Days, this last Summer.

Credits found over at DST.


And here are a couple of pics from our Halloween Festivities.
The first is of my Emma in her costume.

Credits: Halloween Mega Kity by Coralee Evans(a/k/a Scrap Diva Princess) and
Trick or Treat Freebie by Rhonna Farrer

And this one is of Emma's Girl Scout Troop. Tuesday night we took the troop Trickr' Treatn at an assited living facility where my sis works. The girls wanted to add some sunshine to the residents' day, which I believe they did. Fun was had by all!

Credits: Creepy Halloween by Gisela

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails