Sunday, November 4, 2007

Is it really Sunday evening already?! Ah... man... this means it's Monday tomorrow and back to work... :( I do luv my job, don't get me wrong, but... Well, I'm not gonna whine about it now, I have a couple of LOs to share.
After, this last Saturday and celebrating Digi Scrapbook Day, I just couldn't resist scrappn' with some of my new goodies from all the sales. :) My favorite spot to shop had to by The Lily Pad! Anyhow, here are a couple new LOs.
This one of my Diva Emma. :)

This LO reflects the transformation of the hunting camp, where the hubby deer hunts each Fall(which is coming up in a couple of weeks.) Tony is a good friend with one of the family members. They started rebuilding early Spring and take a look at this beauty of a cabin. Quiet a difference hah? Just think of all the man-power put into the new cabin! Cool hey?!

Credits for both LOs can be found over at DST!

1 comment:

Lor said...

I like the paper on that layout!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails