Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow Day!!!

Well, the mid-west is getting hammered with another major snow storm. Our area is to have received 13-16 inches total since yesterday at about 3:00 p.m. I really am sick of Winter and would just prefer that Spring arrive sooner than later, but... I must admit it is nice to be home with my Emma today!!! I should have captured the huge smile on her face by taking a pic, when I told her it was a snow day...


We just finished making breakfast together and now we are hanging out at out puters. She has arleady checked out Webkinz, Club Pengiuns, and Howrse, and is now playing Zoombinies. She is a lil' puter addict and we have to pry her away from it!

Well, I have a few LOs to share since it's been awhile since I've blogged. All credits can be found either at Pixel Gypsy Designs or DST.
















































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails