Sunday, April 6, 2008

Good Sunday morning everyone! And it is going to be a beautiful day here in Lake Mills, WI; sunny and 60 degree! A perfect Spring day! (I actually saw my first fly this year and it's buzzing around here, buggging the heck out of me! Ggggrrr....) Anyone, we had Emma's 9th family Birthday party last night, which was loads of fun! I so love having get togethers, with the house full of people. There is nothing, any better, then spending time with family and friends! Emma loved her "Sponge Bob" cake and all the fun gifts she recieved. Cousin Karissa slept over last night and now the two of them are busy playing with all of her new gifts.
I'm sure I'll be sharing pics of the bash soon...
I think today, I will do some yard work. A little raking, and clean the leaves out of the bushes and such. Get some fresh air! I go back to work on Tuesday, after my sinus/nose surgery, and I'm lookn' forward to it! I miss the structure!
Now, here are some of my most recent LOs. Full credits can be found here and/or here.




Well, I'm off for now! Have a great Sunday! Tah! Tah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails