Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pixel Gypsy Expressions!!!

Good morning! How is your Thursday going? I so hope it's been a good one so far! Mine started out with waking up with a severe migraine and sinus issues! Blah! So, it's gonna be another one of those days. Thank goodness my nose surgery is soon, because I'm sick of the pain.
Anyhow, I wanted to share a number of my latest LOs! The first three are created with new products from Pixel Gypsy Designs. So, if you haven't scoped out the new products over there, you may wanna get on that. There are sooooo many lovely ones to choose from.



This one is one of my favs, that I created just recently. It's a pic of my neice Jenna and dd Emma on Halloween. We were Trickr' Treatn' around town and I caught this pic of them in front of one of our local banks, and then I spruced it up! Its' it so cool and realistic?! That's what I so luv about digi scrappin', there are so many ways to make your LOs unique and fun!

Full credits can be found here.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey scrappers!!! Are you looking for a great read full of digi fun and inspiration?! Then you must head over here to sign up; it will be worth the 10 seconds it takes you! The next issue is due out in December and you won't wanna miss it!!


Expressions is a quarterly digital magazine, featuring technique, general digi scrapping and photography articles, layout inspiration, jump starts, special discounts and goodies just for subscribers and much more!

To subscribe, enter your email address and in the subject line type "Subscribe." Your email address will not be shared or sold, and will be used only for the delivery of your newsletter.
---------------------------------------------------------
Well, that's it for today. Bye! And happy scrappin'!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails