Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there!!! A day to be honored for all the hard (and often unnoticed) work that you do…the physical, emotional, mental, educational, and spiritual. Being a mother is a high calling. Let’s not take it lightly. Remember, you may be invisible but you are building something far more amazing that can ever be imagined.


So, what am I gonna do on Mothers Day? Well at the moment I've got some laundry going and then I'm gonna get my Sunday ironing done... hopefully this will all be done by around 10 a.m. Then I'm gonna head off to spend some time with the best Mom in the world, my Mom! And I guess after that... whatever... Emma and I are thinkin' about going to Game Stop and getting her the new DSI; she is beggin' for it. We'll be trading in her DS for it, so it shouldn't hurt the wallet too much! :)


And well, since it's my day, I had to do a little shoppin' for me! See what I found!!! Wooo! Whooo! I so can't wait to play with; hopefully today! You can find them both over at Sunshine Studio Scraps. And while you are there, check out the awesome LOs created with these kits; truly inspirational!!!



And while I'm here, I would like to share a few of my latest LOs. The first one was taken at my Emma's dance recital that took place yesterday. The girls did such an awesome job with their dance; what a joy to watch! All the hard work they put in all year, was so totally was reflected in their dance. They dance song was "Working in the Coal Mine."



And here are few more of my latest...





And here is a pic of my Emma with Grandma after last night's dance recital. I so can't wait to scrap this pic!!! (Oh, and my the way, this is my Mom, the best Mom ever!!!)


Well, I've gotta scoot for now... Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails