Sunday, August 2, 2009

Good Sundy morning to you!

Good morning! I so hope your day is off to a wonderful start! Mine is... I was up before the sun and I'm feeling great(no nose pain or headache. Thank goodness!) Yesterday I was miserable all day with nose pain and a headache, although I was able to get the laundry done and the house got vacuumed and swept. Oh, and I even got a LO completed. So, considering how miserable I was, I still functioned. I'm not sure how, but I did. It's amazing what you can do with the right frame of mind.
Today we have a number of things we are planning to do. I have my ironing to do first, which I will be getting at next. Then we will be off to Wal-Mart, a visit with Mom at the hospital, and then to the Milwaukee County Zoo. A great day planned and my Emma is so excited.
Have you been over to Pixel Gypsy Designs this last week? If not, you really must check it out! There a loads of wonderful new goodies in the shop again!!! Here are a few of them, that I had the pleasure of playing with.
Ticket to Ride by Alicia Murphy

And my CT scrap using this fun kit. The perfect kit to scrap our adventure to the
Jefferson County Fair.
And here is Playtime by Alicia Murphy; isn't is just wonderful and so darn playful?!!!

And my CT scrap of my Emma and cousin Karissa creating the chalk art. I think this kit was made for these pics!!!
OMG, you must check this one out!!! It's Back 2 School by Cari Cruse! I am so in love with this kit; I just the old-school feel it has!
And lookie these fun new alphas by Ami Collofello!!!I couldn't resist playing with both of them and created this CT LO yesterday! These are pics I caught of the two Emma's while on a class trip to the State Capitol. (Little drama queens! LOL!)
And this one here, is my BOCT Round 3 Challenge! Boy was this one tough... just so many defined elements to use, which made it a real challenge. But still, I really enjoyed it and luv how it turned out! Now I'm ready for the final Round, which may be posted today(I hope!).

(All pics are clickable to the PGD Store and for full credit in my gallery.)
Well, I've gotta scoot... lots on the agenda today. Tah! Tah! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails