Saturday, October 3, 2009

Good evening! It's Saturday night here in my neck of the world, and we are being home bodies tonight(which I am thoroughly enjoying!). My Emma has bud Sidney over night and the hubby is watching tv(or maybe sleeping) in his recliner. And me... I'm here at my puter.
We had a enjoyable today, some work and some play. It rained here, so we couldn't do much outside, so I did the laundry, went grocery shopping, did some baking(gingerbread cake) and cooking(Alfredo for supper), and scrapped. Emma and Sidney played, relaxed, and played. :) And the hubby watched the Badger football game, which they won(Go Bucky!).
That was my day in a nut-shell. Over-all a nice, slow-paced and relaxing day.
Tomorrow, we are looking forward to the local Fall Festival; it's tradition for Emma and I to go. This year my sis(Wanda), my Mom, and Sidney will be joining us. The day will be filled with crafts & jewelry, pumpkins, gords, leaves and cornstalks, horse drawn wagon rides, carmel apples, and family and friends... all things full of Autumn's splendor. I can't wait!!!
Well, onto my digi world... my fun and therapy! As you know, I am now a guest creative team member for the wonderful "Creations by Racheal." (Her main site is Plunky Pears.) And it really has been a pleasure; her design work is amazing. Truly one of the best I've seen! I so hope she invites me to be on her permanent team, but I'll just have to wait and see. (Maybe, I'll send her e-mail... it couldn't hurt, right?) :) Anyhow, I have been scrappin' away with all of her awesome kits, and so loving my creations!
Her products can be found at:
My first, called "Dream," is with the gorgeous "My Secreat Garden."
This is "Dog Treats," using "Freshly Baked.

And next, are "Toadly Fun" and "Round and Round" using the joyful kit called, "No Girls Allowed." I thought it was great how this kit would work for alot more then just boy LOs! :) Heck, I used it to scrap my Emma!!!
Anf finally, here is "The Perfect Day," using "Squid Ink." This kit is perfect for all those pool pics I take. (It's hard to believe that Fall is upon us, and pool time is over until next year... Where did the Summer go?)

And these beautifies... "Emma" and "Serenity" are from a stunning new kit by "Creations by Rachael" that is due to hit the stores on October 8th! It is truly packed full of amazing design work; be sure and watch for it!!!
And this little ditty, "Love" is a non CT LO.

(*All previews are linked to the store and the LOs linked for full credits)
Well, I've gotta headr' for tonight. Emma, Sidney and I are going hunker-on-down in front of the tv and watch a good family movie! Night! Night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails