Sunday, October 25, 2009

Good morning! :)

Thought I would start off today, with a pic of our little Missy May Oooops! I took this one this morning and had to share. Isn't she a lil' cutie?!! I'm constantly taking pics our fur balls around here and probably have hundreds of pics of them. I wuv them so much! :)
And I had to share a few pics of my Emma in action. She is a very active and social gal and is involved in anything she can squeeze into her schedule(and mine). Besides dance and Girl Scouts, she is also on a traveling basketball league. The league takes us all over Southern WI. Here are a few pics from her last two games.

At yesterday's game in McFarland, she collided with an oppsing team member and they both ended up on the floor. My girl banged up her knee pretty good, which put her out of the game for a bit. But, being the tough little cookie that she is, she got back in there after a while on the bench.

Today's game is in Waunkee, and I'm so hoping she doesn't fall on that knee again or she'll be icing it on the bent again.

Well, on to some fun stuff going on in the digi world....

Are you a Pixel Club Member over at Gotta Pixel yet? If not, I'd like to take a moment to fill you in on what your are missing. Every month a group of Gotta Pixel's designers add new products that are exclusive to the subscribers. The Pixel Club Membership is a subscription based program that for a very small monthly membership ($2.91 per month with a year subscription or less than $0.001 per download), you receive access to over 1600 downloadable Digital Scrapbooking supplies, instant access to the Daily Download at the first of the month (NO WAITING!), no daily download quota and a few great bonuses in the forums. Of course I'm a member! :) Check out what was just added by Creations by Rachael to the exclusives area; it's "Lady Bug." Isn't it cute? And I had the pleasure of scrappin' with it and share my LO below. Anyhow, I highly recommend a membership, it is such a great deal; I get way beyond my investment each and every month!

How about new goodies in the shoppe from Creations by Rachael?!!! Look at this spooktacular kit called "Lil Spooks," just in time for Halloween! I'm having a complete blast playing with this one!
and a matching alpha too!
Here is my CT LO, called "Season of the Witch."


And a here is amazing and beautiful collab by Creations by Rachael and Late Night Scraps. Gotta play with this one real soon!

And now on to a butt-load of new goodies by Late Night Scraps. Let's just say she has been real busy!!! Besides an awesome new Halloween kit, she also has some new masks and CU doodles! I am so amazed with Kelly's drawing skills!!! I'm jealous, yet so apprective because I have never been able to draw like that! So, here they all are!!! :)





And here are a couple of my CT scrap using a number of Kelly's new goodies!!!

(*All designs and LOs are linked to the store or my gallery for complete credits.)
Well, I guess this sums it up for me today. I have to complete my ironing and then head off to Emma's next basketball game. Tah! Tah! And have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails