Sunday, November 29, 2009

Morning peoples!

A good morning to you! So how was your Thanksgiving? Did you eat alot? Our Thanksgiving was wonderful; Lots of food, family and fun for us~ We gathered at my Mom's and arrived there at 6 am with the turkey. We spent the morning preparing for the feast.
Here are few pics from our day.
Besides eating we also got our Mom's Christmas decorations out and added the magic of Christmas to her home. See how beautiful her trees were, when we were done. So now Mom can kick back and enjoy her gorgeous trees.
Did you do any shopping? I did some digi shoppin' and that's about it. I didn't brave the craziness of the stores though. I did that once, and decided I'd never do it again. There's too many wackos out there, that push and throw stuff just to get a good bye. It's just not my idea of shopping fun. But, I did do some digi shoppin' from the comfort of my home. Here are a couple of things I picked up. I can't wait to scrap with them! This alpha and kit is from BCD over at Digi Scrapper Brasil; I just luv her creations! She is an amazing designer!
I aso picked up this adorable kit by Jennifer Barrette from over at Elemental Scraps. I saw it when it first hit the store, and I wanted it bad, but didn't bye it. Woke up this morning and scooped it up! LOL!
And I must tell you about the huge sales going on over at Plucky Pear, in case you haven't checked it out yet!!! I am on Creations by Rachel's Creative Team and Late Night Scraps, but if I wasn't, I would be shoppin' this sale! Here are a number of Rachael's specials; you have until the 30th to shop these prices! So go!!! Go now!!!!
Here is the latest collab by Creations by Racheal and Late Night Scraps; isn't it beautiful?! And with all the specials going on in the shop, it's a steal! :)
Here is one of my LOs, scrappin' this kit. It's perfect for family pics, isn't it?
Oh and here is Creations by Rachael's November Grabbag. You can find it over at Gotta Pixel and get peak at what's in it here.
And here are two of my creations using the fun and funky kit!
And lastly, here is a scrap I completed yesterday using an Addon to Bientot Noel by NNini-lolo Designs. You can find her designs at the French Frog. (This LO has not been uploaded to my galleries yet, thus it is not linked.)
(* All images are linked to the stores or gallery for credit)
Well, I best scoot... I have some ironing to do and then we are going to pull out the Christmas decorations and add some holidy magic to our home. Emma is very excited for this, so she is ridin' me to get movin'! So... I'm out of here!
Tah! Tah! Until next post... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails