Sunday, June 13, 2010

Changes may be on the way & new digi designs!


Good Sunday morning to you; I hope your day is off to a beautiful start! I'm enjoying the quiet in the house with coffee and puter time... Ahhhh.... The hubby ran into work for a bit and my girl is still sound a sleep. I too slept in this morning, til 7:00 a.m. and it was wonderful! Now I'm here at my puter, with the sound of birds singing outdoors... It's very relaxing... :)

It was a busy week for me, which is nothing new, I know... LOL! Between work, Emma finishing up her 5th Grade school year and touring living options for my Mom, I was kept on my feet.

We've been lookin' into living options for my Mom, because her home has just become too much for her to take care of and us kids worry about her safety, with her there by herself. In addition, her income will be changing drastically in a couple of years and she just won't be able to afford to stay living there.  It's been hard for her, thinking of having to let go of what Dad and her worked so many years for...  We did tour some beautiful options for her though, which gave even more to think about.

Now for the change... Ever since the realization that Mom just won't be able to stay there by herself for too much longer, many options have run through our heads.  Wanting to do what makes Mom happy has been our goal all along. But, her moving in with my oldest brother or my sister & her hubby moving in with her, just wasn't what she wanted.  She feels it would disrupt their family life... From the beginning, I've so wanted her to move in with us, but we live in a tri-level and she just wouldn't be able to do the stairs.  I of course thought of how nice it would be to move in with her, but I would have never have suggested to my hubby... I know how much he loves our home(and so do Emma and I) and it's location her on the golf course.  Not to mention, all the work he has put into our home to make it beautiful. The pool, the huge deck that surrounds the pool, and the enclosure of our porch. But, Tony left me speechless Friday night, by suggesting we sell our home and buy my Mom's so she can stay living there. I honestly was speechless. But, now I'm gleeming with happiness... I know we will miss our home here, but we would make a new home there with my Mom.... So much to think about....

Anyhow, in my scrappin' world, here is what's been going on...

An amazing new kit by Creations by Rachael; This is Rachael's contribution to the Gotta Grab it over at Gotta Pixel.  You can find it there now at amazng price!

(*And remember, all images are linked to the stores and my gallery for full credit.)


And here are my creations with this beauty of a kit.

Dreamin' of a Quiet Place


This here is one I created using some wonderful alpha templates, that I was RAKd by Damsel Designs.  You can check out her Alpha Templates here.  Thank Damsel Designs for your generous gift! :)



And this is "Besties" by Amanda Carlson Designs.




And my scrap. :)


Well, that about sums it up for me today... I am off to iron!
Have a wonderful day and week and thanx for visting my blog! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails