Friday, June 25, 2010

Digi Fun!

It's Friday! Woot! I decided to start my weekend early and took a personal day off from work. I'm sittin' pretty good with my work-load and the boss is out-of-town, so I thought it might be a good day to take off. We all need a little breather from the craziness to keep sane, so... here I am at puter, relaxing and enjoying a cup or two of coffee. 

I have a number of things to tell you about, so I'll just jump right in.

Rachael with Creations by Rachael is a guest designer over at The Digi Chick for the mont of June, and today she added another amazing kit to the shoppe.  A kit specially made for those multiples in your life, but just so darn cute it can be used for anything. And it's on sale, so grab it now!


Oh, and Amanda and Bianca of Funky Playground Designs got together and created this kit dedicated to arts and crafts! Take your own brush and help to paint the world. Who needs black and grey when you can have all colors of the rainbow? The price is unbelievable at 50% off, get it for $2.75!!!


Kelly with Late Night Scraps has been at it again... She has been busy doodling away and created some amazing CU goodies. For you designers, the posibilities with these doodles are endless! These are high quality doodles. Created from vector, 300dpi in png format. Images are larger than pictured.



And below are also a few of my latest latest LOs that I wanted show-off. (Heee! Heee!)










Well, I off for now, to get my weekend house cleaning done.  And then I am off to take my Mom over to the retirement community she is moving to.  We are gonna do some measuring and take pics of her new place, so we can see what will fit where. Tah! Tah!

And have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Hi there! I wanted to stop by and say thank you for visiting my new challenge blog, Lasting Memories!! You know, I've never dabbled with digi layouts, but you do amazing work! I love it! Thanks again for stopping by!

Day said...

Oh I love the picture peeking out from the Pea LO! Very cute :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails