Thursday, August 5, 2010

Big News, Sneek Peak & Bargain Bytes!!!

Hey all! I so hope all is good with you! Laurie(a/k/a Lor in the digi world) is here to fill you in with some sweet info.  First off I wanted to share a sneak peek of a new fun collab from Creaitons by Rachael and Late Night Scraps of Plucky Pear Designs.  It's due to hit the store shelves next week Friday(8/13/10), so keep your eyes open!  This is definately one you are gonna wanna get your hands on! It's packed with so many awesome elements and amazing papers!!! And lucky me, I get to play with it, like now! I will be sure and share my CT creations once it hits the shelves. Promise...



Also, Late Night Scraps has an awesome Bargain Byte for you over at Scrapbook Bytes! But, this bargain is only good tomorrow, so be sure and head over to the shoppe! It's great prices for some great designs!!!

3 PRODUCTS
$2 EACH
FOR 1 DAY ONLY!!!



And as long as I'm here, I would like to share one of my latest LOs.  I've scrapped more, but all behind the scenes on CT goodies. So, I can't share my others... Well, not yet anyways.  But, be informed, there are loads of amazing designs coming from all my CT gigs! Way cool stuff too! So be watchin'!!!

Anyhow, this is a LO of my Emma entitled "U R my Sunshine!"  I just luv how it turned out! I used Tracie Stroud's "Pocketful of Sunshine" kit.  The kit was part of her last grab bag, which was packed full of goodies. I believe you can find the kit now though, over at in her shoppe at Scrap Orchard.



Well, that's it for now. I must go scrap! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails