Friday, August 13, 2010

Loads of fun and new goodies!!!

High there again! Glad your checkin' in on me!
This week has been a way busy week digi wise, lots of new goodies in the works, behind the scenes, by the designers I CT for.  And this means lots of scrappin' for me! Yeah!!!!

One of the kits I got to play with is this fun and magical kit by some of the ScrapMatters designers, including designer Creations by Rachael! Wooot!  It amazing kit and widely versitile! It works great for Harry Potter fans, for Halloween, Percy fans, and even beautiful fall layouts.
It's in the shoppe now, so scoop it up!

(Images are linked to shoppes and my gallery for full credit.)

Introducing: Wizarding Magic




And there lots of fabulous additions to the kit too! (Note: There's a blog train coming!)
Some of the designers and their CT members have created some fun things for you to collect as you travel the Magical Moonlight Blog Train! Train leaves at the bewitching hour Friday night(tonight).
Hope you jump aboard!(Hint: Be watching my blog for something magical by me!)



Like these fun word art are free with the purchase of the kit, now thru 8/19.


Wait! Don't go! There is more new goodies to tell you about!!!
Kids just love to run, jump, swing and slide. If you prefer they do it outside in your yard or at the playground as opposed to on your furniture this is up your alley. It has just a little bit for everyone... jungle gyms, trampolines, bikes, chalk, trees and a playhouse...plenty of things to climb on for your active children.

Presenting:  Ready Set Play
A Plucky Pear Collab
(Designers: Creations by Rachael and Late Night Scraps)


And lookie at the fun I had with this kit!



Oh, I've gotta tell you about this amazing boy kit by Creations by Rachael! Rachael is the featured designer at The Daily Scrapper this week and she created an awesome boy kit.  It's bit grungy and has a vintage feel. All you scrappers with loads of boy pics to scrap, are going to want this one for sure!

 Check out: Mishchief Maker


And here my creations:



And before I go I must share another one of my LOs.  These pics are of a few of my best friends and I, from last weekend.  I had a girl friends Summer pool party at my place and I had to scrap the pics right away.  The weather was perfect and my girl friends and I, and are kids all had a splashing good time!


Okay... okay... I'll let you go! Thanx for hangin' in to the end! I so hope you enjoyed it!
Tah! Tah! Til' later!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails