Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pain the Moon Actions and Scraps

Hey there... I thought I would pop in share a few things... mostly layouts, and quiet a few too.
Yep! I've beeen a busy little scrapper! And I luv it!

But first I wanted to share this pic I took of my beautiful daughter Emma. The pic itself was gorgeous because of the location(amoungst the beauty of Autumn) and well, my girl is a natural beauty, but after some color correction I also ran one of Paint The Moon's Actions on it which perfected this pic.  The action I used is from her "Fresh Wonderland" set and I used the Candy Light Pop action.
 And I then whitened up her eyes a bit. And whala... instantly stunning.
So, if you haven't checked out her actions and textures, you may just want to(Just follow the link below).
I highly recommend them.


Before:
And after:

Atay, and her my scraps...








Credits for all of the above layouts can be found in my complete gallery over at DigiShopTalk, right here.

That's it from me... for now. But, I'll be back real soon, because Creations by Rachael has a whole lot going on behind the scenes and the new goodies will be out soon!

Thanx for visiting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails