Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's Gotta Pixel Gotta Grab It Time!!!!

Good morning peeps! I hope your Satruday has started out wonderfully.
Mine has... slept in and now I've got coffee in hand and I'm enjoying some morning puter time! Wooot!

Did you know it's Gotta Grab It Time at Gotta Pixel again?!!!
Yep it is and I'm here to share Creations by Rachael's amazing goodies.  And all for only a $1.00 each!!!
I, of course, got to grab them and play, thus I'm sharing my creations too!

You can pick up these adorable and blissful minis over at Rachael's shoppe at Gotta Pixel.
Also, be watching for more mini's in this series, because she will be created more
from A-Z through out the year.

Full credits for my LOs can be found here in my main gallery at Digi Shop Talk.

She's created "B is 4 Blissful" elements and papers.




And "A is 4 Adorable":




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails