Friday, January 7, 2011

Featured Designer at Digi Scrap Addicts


Happy New Year and Happy Friday to you! I hope you and your family had a blessed Christmas and may the New Year bring you much happiness!  My holiday was wonderful, busy... but wonderful! Thus, why it's been a few weeks since I posted. I spent alot of time with family and friends, eating, drinking and being merry. Now that holidays are behind us for another year, it's time to focus on other things... like scrappin'! :-)

So have you been over to Digi Scrap Addicts to check out their newsletter, the December Enabler yet? If not, you are gonna want to, because it's packed with loads of inspiration. And this month there are four featured designers, one of which just happens to be Creations by Rachael, whom I CT for.  All four of the talented designers have contributed gorgeous kits to this month's "The Fix"!! And as a special bonus, the DSA CT members have created 12x12 Quick Pages using the 4 kits included in this mega! All for only $3!!!
And below I share two of my LOs I created with Creations by Rachael's kit, so that you have an idea on what her gorgeous kit is like. So, whatcha ya waiting for? Head on over and check out what you are missing!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails