Friday, April 1, 2011

Creations By Rachael is now at 9th & Bloom!!!

Good Friday morning to you all and Happy April Fool's Day!!!
Have you played any good pranks on anyone?
  I have played tons, and I'm having so much fun doing it too. Heeee! Heeee!
My favorite so far is, I e-mailed a co-worker asking him to return a call to Mr. Lyon and provided him with the phone number. What he didn't know was that the number was to our local zoo. And too funny, he did call and ask for Mr. Lyon and the woman that answered the phone told him that the
only "Lyons" they have there are un-tamed lions. LOL!
Ahhhh... I can't believe my co-worker fell for that!

Anyhow, I'm here to finally let you all know where Creations by Rachael is setting up shoppe exclusively.
And no fooling either!
So with out further a do...



Yep! Her new home is 9th & Bloom! It's a fairly new site, with amazing designers, an awesome forum and gallery and a whole lot of fun gals.  So come on over and check it out!

And of course Racheal has a new kit for her debut at 9th & Bloom!
Presenting "You Make Me Happy," a colorful and full of life kit, and it's on sale for $4.80!

The matching Quick Pages created by the creative team; Yep including me! (Big GRIN!)


Don’t forget you can get the matching solid card stock on the Creations By Rachael FB page
 and the Alphas are going out in her newsletter today(So hurry and subscribe).
 

And yep, I got to play with her new kit! Wooot! Here are two of my layouts.


Okay, and besides her new kit, you can also find a number of her amazing past kits up in the shoppe too.
So if you haven't scooped them up yet, now is the time because they are on sale also!
Here is what you can find in her shoppe thus far and here is the link to her shoppe.








Okay, that about sums it up for now!
Thanx for stoppin' in and I hope to see you over at 9th & Bloom real soon!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails