Saturday, June 16, 2007


Good Saturday morning people!!! I was up and at it at 5:00 a.m. this morning, just simply couldn't sleep any longer! So, I got up and started my day! I am thinkn' my Emma will be up soon, because she feel asleep pretty early last night. I had to give her a Benedryl gel tab because she is covered with swimmer's itch; poor little sweetie! Well, helped the itchn' and all, but boy did it make her sleepy.... Although, she is so in need of the extra sleep, because she has been a very busy girl with her friend Delaney, Summer School and swimming in the pool.
Today we are having Delaney and her sister over to swim. I think I'll give my sister a call too and see if she wants to break out that new suit of hers! It is suppose to be a hot and humid day again! (Perfect swimming weather; the pool temp is 88 degrees!) Oh, here is a pic of our pool, in case your wondering what our pool looks like.

Oh, and I wanted to share this lo I created using the Gypsy Pixels' (Sherrie Piegdon) designshttp://www.pixelgypsydesigns.com/ . After I finished the lo, I just wasn't thrilled with it (don't you luv it when that happens!). It's a lo using a pic of me and I so get stuck when I scrap myself. (Why is that?... wierd.) Anyhow, I forwarded the lo to Sherrie to check out and she gave me some great tips! (Thank you Sherrie, you rawk girl!!!) So, I'm providing you with the before and after, reflecting the changes. Wow! I was amazed at the improvement!!!

Credits:
Purple backgroud paper: Bohisa Paper Pack by Sherrie Piegdon
Flowers: Shabby Blooms by Sherrie Piegdon
Frame used over background paper: Artisian Frames 3 by Sherrie Piegdon
Remaining elements: Notions by Sherrie Piegdon
Fonts: Jailbird Jena and Pead Stacy's Doodle (designers unknown)

Well, off to scrap another page... later :)


1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Oh...Laurie! Can I come over and take a dip in your pool?? Pretty, pretty, pretty please???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails