Sunday, June 17, 2007










Wow! What a weekend! So many fun things planned and lots of pics taken. So, this is what our weekend consisted of... Pool party with Emma's friends, Dalaney & Savanah; Emma found Prince Charming (the tree frog); Attended a party with some good friends and family(but I forgot my camera, so I have no pics!); Siblings and I helped Mom put in some new landscaping and bird feeder; Emma and Father's Day fun with Dad; and topped it off with a cat nap in the pool! So many fun pics to scrap!!! Wooo! Whooo! I hope your weekend was a good as mine! Now we will top it off, on the couch, with a good tv program and a big bowl of ice cream! (Ice cream is my all time favorite treat and I have a bowl pretty much every night.) Toodles...









1 comment:

Sherrie said...

OMG! Is Emma sleeping in that inner tube? How cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails