Thursday, July 5, 2007

Good day people!!! And it was... I awoke to an e-mail from my digi friend Sherrie Piegdon, asking if I wanted to team up with her for the Digi Scrapping Amazing Race - Season 2 http://ndisb-adsr.blogspot.com/ And I said yes! And yep!!! I'm freakn', cuz I have not participated it this size of a challenge before... But, heck Sherrie has gone gungho and now she has me pumped all up, instead of scared!!! We came up with a team name of Pixel Gypsies. (I figured it was appropriate because her wonderful products are sold at her store "Pixel Gypsy Designs.) (The links are in my sidebar of course!) We chose our motto “Artistic, eclectic, free…racing gypsy style.” And Sherrie jumped right in and created a team blinkie and blog (http://pixelgypsies.blogspot.com/)! And she did an unbelievable job on both of them!!! I so luv her style so much!!! We will make a perfect team!!! So if you wanna follow our adventures and creations in the race, hop on over to our blog!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails