Sunday, July 8, 2007


Good Sunday morning people, that is if there are peoples reading my blog... LOL! Not, that it's a big deal, that there is not a ton of people reading my blog. But, I would hope someone found it useful, once in awhile... So, anyhow... I have a freebie to share today. It's from Ronna Penner with the Shabbby Princess Shoppe and it's a sweet lil' kit. Isn't it?! She has such a fun, funky style.

http://www.shabbyprincess.com/downloads/expressyourself/express-yourself.asp

Well, today... All I have my agenda is to get some ironing done; my pile is high! And if I don't get some done I won't have anything to wear to work this week! And then I'm gonna finish up a couple of digi LOs I started and maybe work on re-doing my blog header(I'm feeling the need for some change...).


Off I go... later peoples! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails