Sunday, July 29, 2007

Good morning people! It's Sunday morning and I have so much on the agenda this morning, but yet I sit here at my puter... Gotta get my puter time in though!! :)

Yesterday afternoon we had an Engagement Party to attend for Tony's neice Roxanne & her main man, Keith! Well, we all thought something was up, and sure shit... they got married yesterday afternoon!!! It was so awesome and so much fun!!! Everyone thought it was cool though... what a wonderful surprise for all! Especially their parents! The whole thing was so Roxie's style!!! I'm sure I'll be sharing pics from day, some time today... :)

And before we headed off to the party, I did a lil' shoppn' over at Christina Renee's store!! See my new goodies!


1 comment:

Sherrie said...

So I totally caved (I'm in a shopping mood tonight!) and bought French Countryside too...plus the scrap pack and the Urban Love kit. Now I have LOTS of new goodies to scrap with! Wee! Thanks for twisting my arm and talking me into it! ;) hee hee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails