Saturday, July 28, 2007

Good morning!!! Well, I slept real good in Emma's new bunk beds last night, very comfortable... Almost everything is in place, and of course Emma wanted me sleep on the bottom bunk, while she slept on the top! She really luvs her new bunks and her new room! We still have to switch the closets around, but otherwise both our scrap room and her bedroom are switched. Boy, that was a job to get everything moved, but like I explained to Emma... the hard work will be worth it in the end. And as we are laying there in bed last night (Me on the bottom and Emma on top.) she said, "Mom I luv my new room and bunks, I luv you!" (See... the hard work was
worth it!!)

I'm posting my Challenge #4 LO for the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race... finished her up after the big move yesterday and before going to bed in the Emma's bunks! :) Boy, what a productive day!!!

Credits:
Background Paper: Peekaboo Cardboard by Tracyann
Green Ribbon: Bohemian Funk by Corina Nielsen
Beads: Itty Beady Bit of Autumn by A Mouse Design
Paper Border: Paper Borders by Corina Nielsen
Cream Mat: Sweet Innocence Sampler by Cottage Arts
Additional Papers: Accent Papers(Earthy & Boys) by Anne-Made
Flowers: Urban Buds by Christina Renee
Fonts used: Denise Sans and Franklin Gothic Book

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails