Thursday, July 26, 2007

Good evening peoples! Finished up another day of work, came home did my stuff around the house (cleaned the liter box, fold a load of laundry and emptied the dishwasher), and now I'm here! :)

I thought I would share two LOs I finished up using the awesome Pixel Gypsy's products. They are both great LOs, all because of the products! :) If you haven't been over to her store you best check it out! She now has a 1$Annex and bunch of awesome new products!!! She really has a uniques styln' knack for designing!



Credits: (All products by Pixel Gypsy) Background Paper is Dually Noted Papers, Love Scribbles and In My Garden Doodles.


Credits: (All products by Pixel Gypsy)
Tattered Beach House Kit
Tears: Traci Simms Tears

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails