Wednesday, July 25, 2007


I just finished up a LO and had to share! Isn't it beautiful? (Almost as beautiful as the sunrise!) I took this pic last weekend, off our deck, over-looking the golf course. I was up before the rest of the world and when I saw the sunrise, I had to capture it in more then just my memory!!!

Credits:
Background Paper, Flower, Frame and Doodle: Julia Kit by Scrapladies
Off white Paper: Winter Warm Kit by the Design Team at Pickle Berry Pop
Checkered Paper: Sea Dreams Kit by Ann-Marie
Additional Papers(cropped): Cardboard Solids by Julie Olioli of Sweet Shop Designs
Pic Overlay: Maratona by Crib Oliveira at Scrap Desafios
Flower
Yellow Cardboard: Cardboard Pieces by Fern Lili @ Fernlilis
Fonts: Sunrise is Hotel Coral Essex and Wisconsin is Marketing Script

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails