Wednesday, July 25, 2007


Lookie what the Pixel Gypsy has created!!! She has been so busy lately, that I'm not sure when she did-up these sweet & spunky things, but they sure are the perfect set of doodled-up flowers?!!! (Like most designers, she probably pulled a couple of late nights! Very dedicated!) Oh, and if you will notice, she has included the non-colored version in the set! So you can color away yourself or use them as is! Pretty slick!!! I luv them!
You can pic up a sample of these sweet things over on Sherrie's blog. Thank you Sherrie!!!


1 comment:

Sherrie said...

I doodled these little buggers one night when I couldn't sleep. :) My loss (of sleep) is your gain! LOL I'm glad you like them Lor, thank you for all the kind words. *mwuah*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails