Monday, July 23, 2007

This is my Amazing Digi Scrapping Race Challenge #3 LO. The challenge was to create a fairytale or storybook layout with one of theses themes: Once Upon a Time; Three Wishes; If I were Queen (or Princess or Prince or King) of the world. I had never created a fairytale or storybook layout before, can you tell?!!! LOL!

Credits: Full page created using "Wizardry" by Amy W. Designs

Here is another one I put together last week... It's of my Emma enjoying the pool & critters in PV, Mexico.
She is my little critter lover!!! :)

Credits:

Background Paper: Cardboard Solids by Lauren Grier of Sweet Shoppe Designs
Torn Papers:Corner it by Vera lim
Bead String: Diamonds by Kim Higueria
Bling Bling: Essential Brads by Meus Scraps
Stars: You are a Star Doodles by Carrie Bombria of Lilly Pie Designs
Photo Corners: Fun with Photo Corners by Tiff Brady
Tan Ribbon: Basic Ribbons by Glau
Frame: Brown Medium Frame from PSE5
Fonts: Title - JailbIr Jenna and It Ain't Rocket Science
Journaling: Tempus Sans ITC

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails