Friday, August 10, 2007

Good morning!!! What a wonderful day it is going to be! The sun is shining and so am I!(No migraine & no stomach problems!) I am off today to Green Bay with my Mom and my Sister Wanda. Wooo! Whooo! We are going on a weekend adventure, to visit a SB store up there and to just scrap and relax! (I can't wait!)
No... I'm not completely packed yet, but what's the hurry... :)
I finished up another LO for my CT spot with The Pixel Gypsy.
Every time I create LO with her products, I have to take a moment to reflect how lucky I am... That she found me and asked me to be on her CT. Her designs are truly amazing and I've created so many beautiful LOs with them!
And unknowingly, I have formed a wonderful friendship with her. Sherrie is such a good person and true friend!I so wish, that she was my neighbor!
(Thank you so much Sherrie!)
So, here is my LO...


Credits:
All products by The Pixel Gypsy(a/k/a Sherrie Piegdon), except the:
Traci Sims Paper Tears
Paper Pieces Stitched Stuff Neutral by Anne-Made
Newsprint Frames by Designing on the Edge
I Quote It - Beauty by Manda Bean Flourished Swirls by Jen Wilson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails