Sunday, August 5, 2007

Good evening people! Wow! What a weekend!!! Yesterday we spent our day down in Chicago at the Shedd Aquarium with Emma's Girl Scout Troop. It was such an adventure for the kids AND the adults! It truly is an amazing place and a must see for everyone!!! (Not just the aquarium either... Chicago it's self is so amazing! It's a city filled with tall buildings, lots of people and plent of hussel and bussel. We sooooo enjoyed the day! (I will share pics soon.)

Well, I wanted to share a LO of a couple of pics I captured yesterday while we were there. The landscaping at the aquarium was just breath-taking! And I caught my Emma stopping to smell the flowers... such a beautiful moment. (She just loves flowers and plants.) I used a new kit that The Pixel Gypsy just put up in her store, called Neopolitan Scoop. The kit is just as breathing-taking as the flowers yesterday!!! Sherrie will be introducing her new kit tomorrow or you can check it out in her store now! :) Anyhow, lookie what I created with it.

Credits: Neopolitan Scoop, Totally Dated, and Fun & Funky Alpha 2 by The Pixel Gypsy (a/k/a Sherrie Piegdon)
The Border Basics by Marcie Reckinger
Vintage Frames from PSE5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails