Thursday, August 2, 2007

Well... did you make it on over to Jen Wilson's sale? If you didn't, you missed out on one heck of a sale!!! I ended up with 14 element packs in my cart, each at $1 each!!! And each one was so cool!!! I can not wait to play with them!!!

Speak of playing, check out this LO (I was playing on my lunch hour yesterday!) I so luv this LO, because the pics are so much fun and the Pixel Gypsy's new products accentuated the pics to an unbelievable level!!! And you should see what it looks like printed! I just luv Sherrie's products so much, so whimsical, unique and fun!!!


Credits:
All products by the Pixel Gypsy(a/k/a Sherrie Piegdon), except frame which is a PSE frame. Expressions Pastel Paper Pack
Torn Apart Elements
Glitterati Scalloped Borders
Twisted Sista Ribbons
Notations
Tabbed Girl Fonts: Young Star & Black Jack

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails