Monday, August 27, 2007

I just had to post this one! I had so much fun creating this LO; I guess I'm some what of a doodle freak! But, anyhow... I pulled in a DingBat and did some colorizing of it to match my cute pic of Carmel! It turned out just like I invisioned! It makes me such a happy scrapper! :)

Credits:
Background Paper: Dually Noted by Pixel Gypsy Designs
Arrow: Element Basics-Journal Arrows by Pixel Gypsy Designs
Ding Bat Doodles: DB Flower Garden by ScrapNfonts.com
Title: All My Love Doodles Stickers by Scarlet Heels Media
Heart Frame: Freebie Frames by Lori Barnhurst of Little Dreamer Designs
Cardboard: Cardboard Pieces by Fernlili
Fonts: Trebuchet MS

Well, I am off to watch the news and read a SB magazine! Sleep tight!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Ooohh...love it Lor! Carmel is such a sweet kitty!! And I love all those doodles. Doodles on a page always says fun to me! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails