Sunday, September 23, 2007

Doing a little digi scrappn' today. :) But, only after the work is done... I decided to wash all the bedding today, so everyone has fresh beds tonight. I so luv crawling into bed when everything is fresh & clean. I've also finished up some ironing for the work week. And now that I've completed another creation (see it below), I'm gonna run to the grocery and take my car through the car wash & vacumn it out. After that, I think I'll find my way to my scaproom and traditional scrap for awhile. (Maybe my Emma will join me...) Anhow, here is my latest creation:

This LO is for my CT spot over at the PGD. It's a pic of my Emma before went into the Mall to visit one of her favorite spots... Build-A-Bear Workshop!

Well, off for now! Til later...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails