Thursday, September 27, 2007

Oh, heck!!! It' been one too many days since I blog!!! :0 But, life has me pretty darn busy... Although, in between family and work, I have squeezed in some digi scrapn' and shopn'! Se....

This LO I completed for my CT spot over at PGD Blog. It's for a challenge that will be going up over there, this Sunday (9/30/07). You should probably go over and check it out! There were will be some wonderful prizes and a whole lot of fun and inspiration! I honestly had never completed a LO monochromatically, but I so luv the results! Gonna being doing that more often!!! And this one, was a just because LO... Because I had some new products to play with from Designs by Vickies and because I was playing with brushes and all neat effects you can create. Too much fun and way too cool!

Credits: For my LOs can be found at DST.

And I've done a lil' shoppn' today... Ooooops! But look!!! Who could resist these!!! Like Klyie Clark's "Doodle Your Own Layout" kit! This is just one preview of what's in this kit too; there are a few other previews. The kit is huge!!! And if you head on over to her Kylie's Blog you can pick up the code to received $2.00 off! Now, that's cool hey?!!!

And I also found a number of other nifty designs while I was over there!!! Anne-Made and Rachel Young designs!!! Couldn't pass the up!!! (Heee! Heee!)

Well, shoots! I best get back to work... since my lunch hour is over! :) Tah! Tah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails