Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Good morning! So how was everyone's longgggg Labor Weekend? Mine was great! I did some cleaning around the house; got the down stairs living room windows washed. (So, now I can say I have washed all the windows in the house this year!) What a great feeling. I took Emma school shoppin' for some new digs. And Emma and I spent the Sunday night with Grandma. We did some scrapn' and watched Charlie & the Chocalate Factory(the first one). Oh, and we just playn' relaxed some.

The hubby has been gone for the weekend; he went North again. He and the boys worked on the new hunting cabin(palace), they are building up there. He comes home today, which is good. We miss him!!!

Well, I finally finished up this LO I've been struggling with, all weekend..... I wasn't using my usual bright colors, so I struggled with it! LOL! I was gettin' angry too. (It almost got deleted...) But, I just couldn't bring myself to doing that, sooooooo here it is.




Credits:

Kit: Neoplitan Scoop by The Pixel Gypsy

Pink Ribbon: Notations Kit by The Pixel Gypsy

Green Ribbon: Twisted Sista Ribbons by The Pixel Gypsy

Border: Doodle Borders by Emily Merritt

Filter: Diffuse Glow

Font: Tahoma and Retro Rock Poster


Well, welcome to Tuesday... it's back to reality and back to work!!! Have a great one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails